About Orthopaedic Surgery
If you have an injury or condition affecting your bones, ligaments, tendons or joints that requires surgery, you will find the specialist you need at Abhishek Hospital. Our orthopaedic surgery team includes specialists in foot and ankle, hand, shoulder, elbow, knee, hip and sports medicine. We also have surgeons who specialize in pediatrics, trauma and spine surgery.
Your surgeon is part of a multidisciplinary team of orthopaedic specialists focused on helping you get back to your normal level of activities. Surgical treatments offered include joint replacement, joint repair, fusion, arthroscopy and soft tissue repair.
This team of highly trained orthopaedic surgeons offer expert personalized care for orthopaedic conditions including sports medicine fractures, tears, chronic joint pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine disorders, neck pain, tendinitis and other bone and joint problems. We provide a full range of treatment options, including many unique surgical procedures and other technologies.
What we specialise in treating?
- Treatments are offered for children with congenital and other paediatric disorders
- Expert medical care for bone cancer
- Accurate medical care to treat infections that affect bone and joints
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Infective arthritis
- Traumatic arthritis
- A comprehensive and specialised spine clinic having well equipped facilities for spine surgery.
- Offers evaluation of back pain
- Most effective surgical treatments for prolapsed disc, spondylolisthesis, tuberculosis etc
Trauma and Fracture surgery
- High quality Swiss ‘AO’ systems, for fracture fixation
- Image intensifier
- Keyhole surgery for disorders of knee, shoulder, elbow and ankle
- Surgery for ACL and Multi Ligament reconstruction of knee
- Surgery for Shoulder instability and rotator cuff injury
- High definition telescope and camera system
- Fracture/ Trauma care
- 24 hour total care of trauma patients
- Emergency life support
- Trauma ICU with ventilator support
- Computer navigated joint replacement surgery
- Hip, knee, and elbow replacement surgeries
- Total Knee replacement- unilateral and simultaneous bilateral
Why choose us:
Exceptional care is provided for a wide range of issues including knee and shoulder replacement, surface replacement of the hip, arthroscopic surgeries, complex fracture repair and other rheumatic conditions. The department boasts a well-trained and highly skilled team of doctors and surgeons specializing in a number of fields including sports medicine, ortho oncology, pediatric ortho-surgery, spine surgery, microvascular surgery, trauma surgery, rheumatology and physical medicine. The team is ably backed by a group of specialty-trained nurses, patient counsellors and physical rehabilitation therapists.
he centre also offers 24-hour accident and emergency care apart from day-care surgery and orthopedic rehabilitation