The General Medicine Clinic at Abhishek Hospital is a person-centered care facility, that provides expertise in the diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of medical disorders, including diabetes, endocrine, gastrointestinal, respiratory, rheumatological, neurological disorders as well as infectious diseases.
Who is a general medicine physician?
A doctor trained in general medicine provides primary care for adult patients.
- Is an expert in disease prevention, early detection of disease and wellness.
- Evaluates and manages all aspects of illness, including physical, psychological, social and emotional.
- Consults with patients who are having difficult, complex problems and helps coordinate specialized care.
The services are
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases of Gastrointestinal system including Liver and Bile tracts lesions
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases of Respiratory system including Asthma and COPD
- Diagnosis and treatment of Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus and Hyperlipidemia and their Complications including coronary ischemia
- Diagnosis and treatment of different types of Anemia
- Diagnosis and treatment of Autoimmune diseases including their renal and articular complications
- Diagnosis and treatment of Thyroid malfunction
Why choose us?
We have Consultants who render expert care to patients with a personal approach. The department is supported by well- trained nursing staff who provides compassionate care to patients. We provide efficient support services to other specialties by attending to cross‐ referrals.
Comprehensive set of preventive health checkups are also offered to assess health status and advise preventive measures.