Breast size is important to every woman for obvious reasons. If you are dissatisfied with your small breast size and want to go for increase breast size then breast augmentation surgery is the first choice to consider. Treatment for breast enlargement also improves the balance of your figure.
Also known as, Augmentation Mammoplasty, the procedure involves using implants to fulfil your desire for fuller breasts. Implants also may be reconstructing a breast or how to enlarge breast after mastectomy or injury.
Apart from the cosmetic aspect the breast reconstructive surgeries is also cures the breast cancer problems and helps in breast correction and get rid of other breast issues.
1. PRE OPERATIVE STEP- Firstly our specialized doctors clear all the queries a patient carries with himself and give the total guidance according to the need and requirement.
2. ACTUAL PROCEDURE-
- Common incision locations include the breast crease, in the underarm, or around the areola (pigmented skin surrounding the nipple).
- Placement of silicone implants beneath the chest wall muscle or directly behind breast tissue using pre-filled silicone gel implants or implants filled during surgery creates desired volume.
3. POST ROCEDURE-
- Post procedure results are Immediate. Swelling should subside in 2-4 weeks. Incision lines will continue to flatten and fade in 1 year.
- Sometimes Implants may need to be replaced. It is important to know that breast implants are not designed to last a lifetime.
- You should plan for an annual examination by your plastic surgeon to see if the implants need to be replaced.