Laser hair removal offers a quick, safe and comfortable way to remove unwanted body hair. Unlike other hair removal procedures that focus on individual hairs, laser technology is able to quickly treat large areas of hair, from most of the body areas including bikini line, upper lip or underarm laser hair removal with minimal residual hair growth.
So be it laser facial hair removal or face hair removal, the technology is being used is same and proved from nearly 2 decades and it is safe and very effective.
1. PRE OPERATIVE- It is not a surgery so no doubts and queries are evolved usually.
- The Nd: YAG laser’s advanced laser technology can also be used for patients who were not suitable candidates for Laser Hair Removal.
The number of treatments required depending on type of skin and thickness of hairs.
- Everyone will require at least 8-10 sittings. As Hair grows in cycles the process is only effective during the growing phase of hair cycle.
- Repeated sessions will be necessary to treat these follicles when they re-enter the growth phase.
- Sometimes you may require some more sittings for removal of residual hairs and so cost also varies accordingly. Laser hair removal cost in jaipur is comparatively low to other competitive clinics.
3. POST OPERATIVE STEP- The doctors’ advice the person to not use deodorants and perfumes just after the session as it becomes sensitive for some time. Also the follow up brochure is also provided.
Who are the best candidates for laser hair removal?
The best candidates for laser hair removal are those who can fully able to comply with aftercare instructions, well educated about the procedure, and have realistic expectations.
Which body areas can be hair free through this method?
Hair can be safely and effectively treated anywhere on the body including face, neck, arms, arm pits, back, legs, bikini area etc
What does laser treatment for permanent hair removal cost?
The laser hair removal cost generally varies depending on the areas treated and sessions required for permanent effect.
Does this process give 100% results?
The procedure does not result in 100 percent reduction of unwanted hair in the first treatment session. Multiple sessions will be needed.
What are the limitations of the laser treatment?
The patients may develop some minor burn, pigmentation but that become near normal after sometime.
How much time does the laser hair removal procedure takes?
Generally for a smaller region it takes an hour to finish off but if more areas are treated then time can extend as well.